|Ugly Guide #3|
David Horvath & Sun-Min Kim
This is every page in this book in order from first to last:
- Road Trip!
- DUV: Department of Ugly Vehicles
- Pick Your Ride!
- Sailor Babo Mobile
- Wage's Big Tow
- Get Ugly Rest Stop
- Race to the End
- The Good ole Ugly Days of Way Back When
- Rescue-U: We Save You From Yourself!
- Police Vehicles & Other Ways to Stop You
- Construction & Tough Skateboards
- Deer Ugly 's Forest Van Ranger
- Got Gas?
- Ice-Bat's Sleepy, Chilly Means of Transportation
- Ugly Customs: Boring old car + custom parts = rad mobile!
- Full of Hot Air: Bump & Balloon Race
- (Picture page)
- Abima 's Chop Shop
- Ride the Uglyway
- The Neighborhood Drive-in Drive-thru & Snack Center
- Burger Water Drive-Thru & Escape Pod
- Eat & Go: Restaurants on Wheels
- Move it! Wedgehead & Ox's moving service
- Ugly Air: We Fly, you cry
- Ugly Delivery!!!
- Ox & Wedgehead 's Special Garage
- Submarine Race
- School Bus & After-School Busses
- (Picture page)
Under the title page, there is a flap that shows a couple of vehicles from Uglytown. They are:
1. Weather Balloon
Jeero is riding a UFO-looking vehicle with a mechanical claw. The front says "UFO" on it.
2. Mobile Home
Ice-Bat is riding a car with a small ice cave on the back.
3. Daily Grind Mobile
A generic ugly is riding a car with a city backdrop as well as the word "worky."
4. Haunted Car
5. Work on the Road
A generic ugly is riding a dresser on wheels.
6. Traffic Jam
7. Super-Strange Truck (So Weird!)
A generic ugly is riding an ordinary-looking truck.
8. Mountain 2 Go
Poe is riding a van with a minurature Ugly Dragon Mountain on it.
This flap shows a collection of Uglytown-related bumper stickers.
1. "How's my Driving While Eating?"
2. "My child goes to those sci-fi conventions."
3. "Visit Uglytown! Spend it all!"
4. "Bumper? Ugly?"
5. "I break for baked goods."
6. "Your other car is now ours!"
7. "Vote for Chuckanucka... and hope for the best."